What is "Good Standing"
Good standing means:
If an individual fails any of the above conditions, he is classified as an individual NOT in good standing and, as a result, MAY NOT use the repeater system unless the respective trustee has specifically issued him WRITTEN permission and MAY NOT become a member of BDE ARC unless his petition is approved in accordance with the bylaws of the Organization.
- Never have had an amateur radio license revoked or suspended,
- Never have had amateur radio volunteer examiner's credentials revoked or suspended for any reason other than inactivity (i.e. failure to give exams),
- Never have been identified as responsible for a source of intentional radio interference to any of the organization's activities or radio frequency assets, including those privately owned but for use by the organization,
- Never have been convicted of any Felony crime with regard to the laws of the United States, any individual state, or any other country or territory, and
- Never been the responding party to a radio related harassment restraining order under California Civil Code Section 624 (or the corresponding section of the law of any other state, territory, or country) where such an order was actually imposed (whether expired or not, unless revoked or quashed by a court of appropriate jurisdiction).
This definition ratified on 20 February 1996